Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well guess it is time for some more cool Force Fins stuff.. I love each one of you, we are Divers. I really need to get wet, all most 8 years now. Might that be a problem for mental Heath ?
a-bob-1.jpg

Holly ****...I guess never judge a book by it's cover. Found in family stuff. Will burn. Never looked inside.

Don’t burn. You can include in the box with my next pair of FFs!

Well guess it is time for some more cool Force Fins stuff.. I love each one of you, we are Divers. I really need to get wet, all most 8 years now. Might that be a problem for mental Heath ? View attachment 656646
Bob, you haven't dove in 8 years? Medical issues? I think I was diving in the Caymans back then and people at the resort, I think it was Cobalt Coast, said you just left. They recognized my red tan deltas and said the inventor was there the week before. I'm not sure if it was true. Is everything ok?

Bob, you haven't dove in 8 years? Medical issues? I think I was diving in the Caymans back then and people at the resort, I think it was Cobalt Coast, said you just left. They recognized my red tan deltas and said the inventor was there the week before. I'm not sure if it was true. Is everything ok?
Ok just super busy with our project to save the World. Water.CHESS+EVANS LLC In good health. Thanks.
bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg

Was a time when we had 6 booths at DEMA. 1.7 Million in sales. Then the Dive Industry Press moved in with BAD fin test results. Looking back at being a member of a great group of Divers and looking forward to a new future in Force Fin Designs. X-Ray Mag - International Dive Magazine Conversation with Bob Evans - Force Fin
Scan_20210319-(4)-fw.jpg
note Scubaboard and Wyland pins.

Cleaning up OPS Force Fins. Will be selling the foot pockets with several attachments. Will not be producing these Force Fins in the future due to very high cost. Amazing fins and their cost to design/patent. is in over a $100,000. In action.
IMG_5400.jpg-fw.jpg

David Wexler is a Force Finner.and has to coolest spot in Hollywood. Expensive place for storage, but with over 8 thousand feet of 8mm and 16mm and thousands of slides and many design books and video etc...need to protect for History.
hollywood-vaults-fw.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom