Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now if I could find one of those tank backpacks, I would have the coolest dive outfit since Ocean futures Society used them. :):yeahbaby:
I have a set. It took a few years but I found it on ebay. The biggest obstacle to use is it has 3 triple tanks in it which are about 35 years old and most places won't hydro or fill them even though mine are like new. And you'll have to be creative to attach a BC. I spent my first few years diving without a BC so no problem for me but it makes commercial dive boats nervous showing up with what they consider strange gear and no BC.

Good luck in your search for one.

A few years ago I bought a pair of OPS off ebay. Bob, can you tell me the intended purpose of the 2nd pair of fins that aren't attached?

Attachments

• 20210527_163924.jpg
    20210527_163924.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 102
IMG_5455-fw.jpg
2-hockey-black.gif
IMG_5443.jpg-fw.jpg
A few years ago I bought a pair of OPS off ebay. Bob, can you tell me the intended purpose of the 2nd pair of fins that aren't attached?
They can be mounted onto the first OPS foot pocket you have. Those were given as a gift to a Force Fin dealer. Rare. I am saving this pair for myself. Have a another Hockey fin to sell, but without the foot pocket opening. Same High Performance Poly Urethane spring. I will be letting go of my SD-1 Military fin with a Action Figure with his Force Fins.

If my money manager(the old ball and chain) wouldn't kill me, I would buy a pair of the stiffer blade SD1's to keep in the bottom of my suitcase in case I lose a fin. I have big feet so I couldn't fit in a borrowed a pair, nor would I want to, of regular fins. I like the camo swirl ones.

Attachments

• IMG_5467.jpg-fw.jpg
    IMG_5467.jpg-fw.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5465.jpg-fw.jpg
    IMG_5465.jpg-fw.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Scan_20210520-(2).jpg-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210520-(2).jpg-fw.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 104
Have been looking at 3-D printing of our Force Fin Winglets. Expensive but possible. I found the last pair of Bat wings and anyone here on SB will get a super deal, but it is with other stuff to make a sweet deal. And it is between us and not them. Cart - Force Fin
batwings.jpg-fw.jpg

OK - how do I add these to my "collection"? They will be used just like the OPS (bottoms are showing the effects of rocky shore entries already).
TN Thank you for your guidance, Susanne was able to answer
IMG_5448-fw.jpg
their questions. and you now will have the foot pocket for JMC. Glad your busy and again thanks Pal.

What we are looking at is OPS foot pockets and several different blade design's. Going to need to keep organized and make sure I provide several blades in sale. This was the first model of OPS, later changed the foot pocket and blades. some blades are sewn with non-molding method. Tested one pair the other morning and it was so fast. Changed blade angle with
IMG_5507-fw.jpg
a hand twist for Frog Kick position. These Force Fin models will never go into production. Was a winner line, but things happened and we have moved on.

Attachments

• IMG_5492-fw.jpg
    IMG_5492-fw.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5514-fw.jpg
    IMG_5514-fw.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5527-fw.jpg
    IMG_5527-fw.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5529-fw.jpg
    IMG_5529-fw.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5531-fw.jpg
    IMG_5531-fw.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5532-fw.jpg
    IMG_5532-fw.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5533-fw.jpg
    IMG_5533-fw.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_5412-fw.jpg
    IMG_5412-fw.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 86
TN Thank you for your guidance, Susanne was able to answerView attachment 662285 their questions. and you now will have the foot pocket for JMC. Glad your busy and again thanks Pal.
This goes up on my wall along with the picture of JMC and the FF Mold, as soon as I get back to the office. Got to figure out how to hang these so that they show properly. :):)

This goes up on my wall along with the picture of JMC and the FF Mold, as soon as I get back to the office. Got to figure out how to hang these so that they show properly. :):)
You have a special box to be found when you come home....
IMG_5448-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom