Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there still going to be an offering of special force fins for sale?
Yep, working remote and have 86 models to sell. Pictures and some stories. Some will be a lower price since used by me and some very high cost, one of a kind. But internet here is to slow to up load till home next week. Thanks, Bob California Mountain Kern River Cabin. Nice no one around, peaceful sounds. Santa Barbara has become a NUT house, good to get away from it all.

Here we go Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin I told Susanne if they do not sell at my price I will raise the price each week. If no one bites then the Force Fin goes into my collection. Simple. I have two needs to raise money, but I am not stupid. 7-freedive.jpg

Is this how markets work? I had it wrong all these years. Best of luck. :daydream:
Well Thank you. Some Diver will have a Force Fin that is one of a kind. Like this pair that I kept for my collection. This Design SD2 was made for a contract with the US Coast Guard. Price 20 years ago was around $ 400.00. A great fin for Cave Diving, blade action like a Jet Fin, but better. Off color Marine Cord. Some prices will go up and some prices will drop. If I like a person vibes, then we can make a deal on extra items.
6-SD-2.jpg

American Express sends us a real cool magazine each month. DEPARTURES. Today while on the royal throne I saw this Miu Miu top for only $790,00 and a skirt for only $ 990.00. II always hear the term " Never look a gift horse in the mouth" . So you my special friends at Scuba Board have a chance at a real Bob Evans fin. And GOD BLESS AMERICA. Susanne Chess and Bob Evans.
Scan_20210309-(3)-fw.jpg

Attachments

• 2002-09-05forcefinteam-007.jpg
    2002-09-05forcefinteam-007.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 51
Well Thank you. Some Diver will have a Force Fin that is one of a kind. Like this pair that I kept for my collection. This Design SD2 was made for a contract with the US Coast Guard. Price 20 years ago was around $ 400.00. A great fin for Cave Diving, blade action like a Jet Fin, but better. Off color Marine Cord. Some prices will go up and some prices will drop. If I like a person vibes, then we can make a deal on extra items.View attachment 646426
What is the material on the blade of the SD2 ?-I'm looking for more bend and snap than the SD1.

What is the material on the blade of the SD2 ?-I'm looking for more bend and snap than the SD1.
Due to smaller size, the blade is more flexible. Plus I had this pair made for me a bit lower. Was experimenting with different stiffness. 6-SD-2.jpg
6-SD-2.jpg

One pair of Hockey Force fins sold today. A Texas Force Fin collector and Diver/swimmer. Toss in some extra stuff, like a Force Fin cap and several 1970's Skin Diver magazines, signed clear Blue Whisker, signed articles..etc. and changed the 8 inch Bungee to 10 inches. Sold for $650.00. Only pair around and made of a super special Urethane. Cost to much to make, but what spring. Will help cover a $6,000 Patent bill today. Have over 100 Force Fins to put up on line.Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin
1-80.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom