Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plan to do a long blog on the Foil Force fin. One year before the FLAT BLADE Designs of my Split Fin Patented product rolled out, "THEY" were out to take us down with FAKE NEWS. Sound familiar.? Almost 20 years ago a new type of journalism was forming by those who thought they could control the message. I think they have refined the skill of people excepting what ever they tell them. But a very fine Force Fin Concept was slowly taken down. In fact it took us all the way down into Davie Jones Locker. Hal Watts was a honest friend who I allowed to test many models of Force Fins. He was honest and had the know how. Will share stuff I just found cleaning up for the big move.
Scan_20210425-(3).jpg-fw.jpg

I have always believed in UFO's. As a child living in Roma Italy, 1960's my sisters and I saw s a glowing light come down from the sky
forcefin004.jpg-fw.jpg
into our top floor Apartment. Since that point I have collected hundreds of books on the subject. Here you see a model hanging in our 28 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara work shop. 1984

This last post of yours is funny. Let me explain...

2 years ago, a friend of mine discovering my pair of Force Fin Pro, told me, very puzzled : what the heck are those ? Those aren't fins but UFO (in French OVNI : Objet Volant Non Identifié ; a world for world translation of UFO).

I corrected him : not UFO, but UDO (Unidentified Diving Object) :D

This last post of yours is funny. Let me explain...

2 years ago, a friend of mine discovering my pair of Force Fin Pro, told me, very puzzled : what the heck are those ? Those aren't fins but UFO (in French OVNI : Objet Volant Non Identifié ; a world for world translation of UFO).

I corrected him : not UFO, but UDO (Unidentified Diving Object) :D
Years ago some one gave me this image. It's real.
scan-7-2018009.jpg

Weird, indeed ! :eek:

California Diving News Publishers Dale and Kim Sheckler were great publishers. Dale was honest he did not like the orginial Force fin for diving. I quickly understood when I met him. Talk about a red wood tree. A giant of a Man. So I knew he would be happy diving in the Extra Force Fin. His Review from over 25 years ago. I found my pair of smoke black Tan Delta, bungee strap and a snap like no other.EXTRA FORCE FIN - Force Fin Plan to sell to raise money for Patent cost. CHESS+EVANS LLC
Scan_20210502-(3).jpg-fw.jpg

Those look like either maple keys or dragonfly wings.

Those look like either maple keys or dragonfly wings.
Funny just found pictures of my friend who hung around after I rescued from a spider web.1973 Got a close look and.......
stuff071-fw.jpg

Attachments

• stuff072-fw.jpg
    stuff072-fw.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 33

Back
Top Bottom