Force Fin Launch Pads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The items that I have are not the same as your pics. Pics are enclosed. What is it that I have, Bob? DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0002.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 105
The items that I have are not the same as your pics. Pics are enclosed. What is it that I have, Bob?View attachment 409204 View attachment 409205
Captain, you have a great Patented product that never caught on, sorry to say. You could attach these to your FLAT FIN and add the Force Fin Whiskers to improve performance. Tested on Free Diving blades and what a difference in reduced drag and increased speed. . With Force Fin Whiskers you can change the speed and more...After almost 20 years now you think some would have taken notice. I will post some pictures later, Thanks Bob

Found a picture of the Launch Pads on a typical FLAT SHOE FIN design (97% of fins made look like this) What a difference this Force Fin Technology made.. One problem was not one wanted to emit their fin was such a poor performer and wanting to do with Force Fins, a small American company.
8wings.jpg

Sorry bout that, Tn Traveler.
Thanks for the info, Bob. I guess they will go back into my collection of cool stuff I've accumulated over the years. I haven't used any other fins since you sent me my first set of FF in 1982(which I still have).

Well you have a great piece of FF history there.

If I had them I would be tempted to put them on my wife's blades but that would be disaster since then she would be able to swim faster than I can in my FFs. :(

Someday Bob will dig through his storage unit and find me a pair of OPS blades and Launch Pad Foot Pockets. :wink:

Well found the images of the Launch pad on a Flat Shoe fin blade. Wonderful Technology for changing your fins performance to a faster speed with less leg work. I think this project was from 20 years ago now. Whiskers looked nice on the Tan Delta Force Fins.
whis.jpg
u-26.jpg
Working on getting those Hockey fins going, now that our new web site is working.. Personally I can not believe how long it takes to get a product back into production.

Bob, I know we give you a hard time about the new fins, but that's only because we love your fins so much, they are basically my scuba crack. Thanks for all you do!

Bob, I know we give you a hard time about the new fins, but that's only because we love your fins so much, they are basically my scuba crack. Thanks for all you do!
Toris, Thank you. When all our friends see what Susanne and I have been doing for the last 4 years we will be forgiven. We are going to help save this World and that became so much bigger that Force fins. Water.
Bonaire218.jpg

Back
Top Bottom