force fin pro, about size.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harim

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi!
I met a friend with a force fin pro at Hawaii last month.
It looks really cool and light.
(and my new friend complimented a lot.)
Maybe it's not famous in Korea or Thailand yet, i can't find anyone to ask.
so, the question i wanna ask,
my foot is really small, 5 or 5 1/2.
do u think medium size can fit? (there's no small size.)
i know my foot is too small, don't expect to fit perfectly. just wearable is okay.
And i saw two type, nylon and bungie. both type are not common here, difficult to decide.
can u give me an advice like a pros and cons or which one is better for small foot?
Thank you!!

Hi!
i know my foot is too small, don't expect to fit perfectly. just wearable is okay.
And i saw two type, nylon and bungie. both type are not common here, difficult to decide.
can u give me an advice like a pros and cons or which one is better for small foot?
Thank you!!

You should be able to get a very good fit wearing one or two comfort inserts and a thick soled boot - a lot would depend on how thick the sole of the boot is whether you would need 1 or 2 inserts.

I prefer the bungies since you can adjust them once to fit your boot and then they are easier to put on and take off - the nylon straps provide more adjustability if you were going to wear different boots when using the fins.

big help to decide.
thank you!!

Hi!
Thank you!!
Hello, I would go for the Medium Pro and Bungee ( On Force fin straps for over 25 years now) . Bare foot I would get the comfort instep. Thanks for your interest. Money back if not happy. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Best, Bob Evans

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom