Forget about diving with sharks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New Poll? how many feet of anaconda would it take for you not too dive.

Holy crap! :eek:
Try trapping THAT thing and put it in a bag for relocation...

I've seen how the "National Geographic" types work.

Step 1: capture a 23ft snake (or "rent" one from a zoo that can be "persuaded" with a nice bribe).

Step 2: put a diver in the water.

Step 3: throw said snake into the water while diver (appearing to be surprised as hell) "encounters" the snake.

Step 4: Snake tries to escape. The guy with a big hook that you don't see on the video keeps dragging the snake back into the water

Step 5: Go public with "incredible" video of snake... like it actually happened.

I've seen National Geographic making video in Egypt. It was a *course* in making underwater wildlife video. I can assure you that "chance encounters" are not part of the plan..... and neither was "reef conservation". Their "course" was like seeing a tank roll over the reef.

It has completely cured me from watching wildlife video on the TV. The most revealing thing about it would be if you turned the camera around the other way and saw what was happening behind the scenes.

R..

Reactions: Jax
I've had to deal with water moccasins and rattlesnakes when diving, and that's more than enough for me.

That thing was huge! I prefer the nice Groupers we see in Cozumel. :)

Back
Top Bottom