Forget Roatan... we're heading to Roat-EAN with NASE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have 3 Invaders taking their AOW with Netdoc during the Invasion: Ron, Kristin, & Ashley! :cheerleader:

Those of you taking the Nitrox class, your e-codes will be sent to you this week! :D

---------- Post added March 5th, 2014 at 01:51 PM ----------

Ok Students - Time to start your Nitrox education and login with codes you've been sent via email.

Please go ahead and login so we can verify there are not code glitches.
And please please do not procrastinate on working through this course. When we have classroom time in Roatan, we will review each of the questions you each missed as you work through the elearning.

Questions? Just shout out.

We also have one student doing Self Reliant Diver with me... Should be fun...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Time for a weekly update.

Congrats to Bradells, the first one to finish his e-learning! :D
Finbird, Carribbean Ted, and kerrycorcoran have all logged in. :)
That leaves TracyPT, Dr. B, & mrscorcoran - what are you waiting for? :confused:. We've only got 45 days until the Invasion!
(Please don't wait until the last week to finish).

Scuba Dad, Netdoc, and I want to congratulate all the newly certified NASE Nitrox divers:
Kerry and Amanda Corcorran, Dr.B, Ron A, Jeff and Jack, Brad, and Ted. Please don't forget to share some of your "social love and thanks" with NASE Worldwide.
:bounce3::bounce2::bounce4::bounce:

And NASE AOW certifications complete by Ron A and aeweems! :cheerleader:

And finally congrats to Jody completing here PADI Self-Reliant Diver training with Al.:yelclap:

Woohoo!

Scuba Dad, Netdoc, and I want to congratulate all the newly certified NASE Nitrox divers:
Kerry and Amanda Corcorran, Dr.B, Ron A, Jeff and Jack, Brad, and Ted. Please don't forget to share some of your "social love and thanks" with NASE Worldwide.
:bounce3::bounce2::bounce4::bounce:

And NASE AOW certifications complete by Ron A and aeweems! :cheerleader:

And finally congrats to Jody completing here PADI Self-Reliant Diver training with Al.:yelclap:

Woohoo!

AWESOME job to the crew members and Instructors that made this happen.:yeahbaby:

HUGE THANK YOU to NASE for the continued support of the ScubaBoard Invasions. :ppd:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom