Suggestion Forumrunner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
danishDiver

danishDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi there

Could you please install the ForumRunner plugin, so we can read this forum on our iPad and iPhone.

Tapatalk that you have installed at the moment does not yet support the iPads bigger screen.

Both plugins works perfectly side by side.

Possibly after the update in a few weeks. I am not adding any new code until after that, since the different versions would be incompatible, and I'd have to re-install it. Doesn't the web browser work just fine on an ipad?

It is possible to browse the site from Safari, but using ForumRunner is better abd more tunet to using a touch device.

The whole program is designed to make the reading, navigation and stuff like that easier.

I am crossing my fingers we will get ForumRunner :)

It looks easy enough... But like I said. I'm NOT installing any new plugins until after the update, as they will ALL need to be un-installed, and re-installed on the new version. Hopefully less than a month. There is also a mobile scubaboard style at http://m.scubaboard.com which is pretty light and easy to read.

It looks easy enough... But like I said. I'm NOT installing any new plugins until after the update, as they will ALL need to be un-installed, and re-installed on the new version. Hopefully less than a month. There is also a mobile scubaboard style at http://m.scubaboard.com which is pretty light and easy to read.

I sure understand why you are waiting till after the update :)

Back
Top Bottom