Found computer at Guiness World record dive in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bushcoin

New
Reaction score
We found a dive computer after the Guiness World Record Dive in Deerfield Beach, FL on 6/17/17. Please give details so we know it's yours. Would love to get it back to its owner :)

We found a dive computer after the Guiness World Record Dive in Deerfield Beach, FL on 6/17/17. Please give details so we know it's yours. Would love to get it back to its owner :)
Hi, I lost a Galileo Luna at Deerfield. FL after the GUINNESS World Record Dive. Elastic wristband, last dives logged is Deerfield probably 17 feet depth, 25℅ nitrox date is 6/
17/17. I hope to God it is mine. If you look on the back of the computer where the no slide stripes are Kim is written there.

Hi, I lost a Galileo Luna at Deerfield. FL after the GUINNESS World Record Dive. Elastic wristband, last dives logged is Deerfield probably 17 feet depth, 25℅ nitrox date is 6/
17/17. I hope to God it is mine. If you look on the back of the computer where the no slide stripes are Kim is written there.

If that computer is yours, it's going to be really cool for it to find it's way back to you. Good luck!

Kimberly Mitchell Habermehl on fb. Message me if found. Scuba Tiger SSI is licensing agent. I know I sound desparate. Sorry. And Thank you again for posting here.

Smile girl... It's your lucky day :). Private message me so we can get this back to you. Sorry for the delayed response....been in the hospital the last two days.
Like for the first part..., the found computer part, ... not to applaud the hospital stay. Hope all is good.
Commend you for your honesty and decency!

Smile girl... It's your lucky day :). Private message me so we can get this back to you. Sorry for the delayed response....been in the hospital the last two days.

Kudo's to you bushcoin! This is better than "turtle points" (a term used in the South for stopping to help a turtle make it across the road; proven to bring good karma).

Once you're able, I would love to read the story of how you found her computer.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom