Found computer at Guiness World record dive in Deerfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

same thing happened to me feburary of 2016 cenote diving in Tulum. found a cave divers reel, real nice and expensive one. hung it on my BC and after the dive was over and I was exiting I saw some cave divers grouped together discussing something. I asked them if they lost something and they admitted loosing as reel. you should have seen their faces when I held it up and said like this one? they were happy to get it back.

I have a nice glass magnifying glass that I carry in a pocket when I dive.
I found it on the reef in Bonaire and recognized a label on it from a group called Ocean Geeks, a group of divers focusing on diving and science, a group I had met through SB, and who I had dived with.
I returned the glass to one of the group.

On our last day on Bonaire the group presented the same magnifying glass to me as a thank you gift!

Last edited:
I found a shark tooth that day. Thought that was funny as this pier is the most popular local surfing spot, ha!

I found a shark tooth that day. Thought that was funny as this pier is the most popular local surfing spot, ha!

Did you do the right thing and try to return it to the shark's mouth?

Even better, on the sly jam theshark tooth into the top edge of one of the surf boards, then sit back and wait for the reaction when it is discovered......

This guy, Santa, and his wife are so kind. Before the dives at Deerfield, Santa checked my gear. He's a dive guide in Jupiter. Diving at Christmas with Santa will be AWESOME!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom