FOUND: FULL PONY BOTTLE AND REGULATOR -- 13 MAY 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
While being dive-bombed by a couple dozen sea lions -- who are currently enjoying a relatively diver-free, post-apocalyptic San Carlos Beach (aka "The Breakwater") -- I managed to find someone's full pony bottle, along with a nice regulator and integral first stage.

It has a fresh, May 2020 Visual Inspection sticker, from a familiar Bay Area dive shop; and looks to have run a tidy chunk of change. No piece of crap here.

PM me, If you can identify it -- its spectacular color; its make; and it's yours; and I'll even hold onto it until someone comes along, on their next trip to Monterey / Carmel. It's currently soaking with my gear and is in fine shape . . .

The scuba shop should have a record of who brought it in for a Visual inspection ...?

The scuba shop should have a record of who brought it in for a Visual inspection ...?

Sure; but the shop has been closed, due to the COIVIDIOCY; but I have already dropped them a note . . .

Read a post in the past few days from the person who lost it, one of the FB groups I think

Not on the FacingBook . . .

Thomas Bouldin
These FB links never work but that’s the guys name
I left a message there that it was found.

Thanks. That seems to be the name. The shuttered dive shop shot me an email, mentioning a Thomas . . .

An awesome thread. And hopeful ending.

Just spoke with its owner, who will likely wander by, on his next trip to Monterey or Carmel, this weekend . . .

Back
Top Bottom