Found item at Oil Slick in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If you lost something at Oil Slick Leap on 7/26/11 please describe and you get it back.

I lost my heart to a cute little trunk fish there . . .

I want to play too. I need a new dive computer with air integration, so was it that?

If you lost something at Oil Slick Leap on 7/26/11 please describe and you get it back.

By the way, are you sure it was lost on 7/26/2011, or is that the day you found it?

I lost a gold Rolex Submariner. Did you find it? There's a $100 in it for you if you did. I wish I had the serial number handy, but what are the odds somebody else lost one there--it must be mine. I'll PM shipping instructions. Thanks again!
:wink:

Hey,

I had a customer mention to me today as he was getting on the boat that he left his wide angle lens (for an ikelite housing) sitting in the sand underwater at Oil Slick.. could this be the item that you found???

If so please drop it at Bonaire Dive and Adventure, or give us a call so we can work out a way to get it from you! 717-2227

Thanks
Annie O

It was an inon lens. I debated whether to take it and wait for someone to claim it or leave it there hoping they'd come back for it.

Finally decided to leave it there until the next day. When we went back it was gone so hopefully the original owner remembered they left it and picked it up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom