Found items in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Lots of people have been losing things on the reef. I thought a thread to help people with the "found" items might be useful.

Here's the first found item for the thread. Screenshot from facebook.

Lost Go Pro.jpg

Another item found...

Fin.png

Lots of people have been losing things on the reef. I thought a thread to help people with the "found" items might be useful.

Here's the first found item for the thread. Screenshot from facebook.

View attachment 674443
I have a friend who lost his GoPro in Cozumel on a dive the week of July 24th through the 31st. I’m not sure which version it was but I know he was pretty upset about it.

Great idea! I would recommend when posting, they put the date the item was found and what dive site.

These look like screen shots from a FB page (or maybe more than one). But that's a great idea to at least post the date it was originally posted on the FB group if that info isn't in the full post.

These look like screen shots from a FB page (or maybe more than one). But that's a great idea to at least post the date it was originally posted on the FB group if that info isn't in the full post.

Great idea! I would recommend when posting, they put the date the item was found and what dive site, if known.

Kimela is exactly right about the source of my two posts. I am only trying to help out others. Please consider the date of my post the approximate the loss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom