Wanted Found!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustWetRocks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a set of lp85s. Sidemount, mirrored matched set preferred but tell me what you have.

I’m in KCMO (64083) if you are far... tell me shipping cost.

I believe Randy at Piranha Dive has some good pricing. I just got some LP50's from him, nice price and shipping was included. Think LP85's were there too.

I think I'd sell a kidney before selling off my collection of LP (Worthington/XS Scuba) LP85's.... Got some LP95's too...

Now, if I could just find the opportunity to dive them......

Good Luck!

I believe Randy at Piranha Dive has some good pricing. I just got some LP50's from him, nice price and shipping was included. Think LP85's were there too.

I think I'd sell a kidney before selling off my collection of LP (Worthington/XS Scuba) LP85's.... Got some LP95's too...

Now, if I could just find the opportunity to dive them......

Good Luck!

send them my way and I will dive them every week!

There is a big difference between Lp 85s. The bouyancy characteristics of the older worthingtons from Xsscuba and the newer Fabers are substantial. The worthingtons stay negative thruout the range while the fabers swing negative to positive. A full worthington can weigh 45 pounds. For sidemounting the worthingtons would be better as you wouldn’t have to worry about the floating tail issue as much.

Someone down here just bought a set of Worthington manifolded Lp 85 twins for $150.

Back
Top Bottom