Four spots left on Xmas Mike Ball trip to the GBR!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carl_Fallon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
G'Day guys,

I thought i would send out an open invitation to all Scubaboard members to join our club trip to an Australian diving mecca over Xmas. We are heading to the Great Barrier Reef, and better still Osprey Reef :D diving with Mike Ball Dive Expeditions.

There are only 4 spots left, 1 premium room (double bed, private bathroom, and window out to the beautiful ocean) and 1 Standard room (2 single beds private bathroom and window)

Mike Ball is the premier dive live-a-board on the Great Barrier Reef, and offers some of the best diving diving in all of the reef! :eyebrow: and guess what??? We have organised a private dinner before we board with Mike Ball himself! How cool is that~! :eyebrow:

Look at my members gallery for some photos I took earlier this year onboard the boat.

Check out Cairns scuba diving Christmas holiday - Abyss Scuba Diving for more details of the trip.

Please dont hesitate in contacting me if you have any questions. If you need any information on flights, accomodation, etc just pop me a message.

P.S. I hope to see you all there.

Yours Truly,
Carl Fallon:14:

Check these out! I took them while aboard Mike Ball earlier this year! Magical diving. and loads of fish! AWESOME!!!

Fans_Greg.jpg

Silouette.jpg

Gropper_03.jpg

Gropper_04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom