Fourth Element Arctic Undergarment 3-piece set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sidescanners

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm selling a set of Fourth Element undergarments - Size MEDIUM. This is their ARCTIC line, great for CA diving, basically good for water in the 40F - 65F range, depending upon your personal comfort level of course. These were a specially designed set with yellow stitching and Viking logos. Set comes in original packaging with mesh carry bag. Leggings, top and socks included. Asking $200 and will include shipping.

Here ya go:
Fourth Element Arctic Set.jpg

can you ware these under a wet suit for added warmth

You could wear this under a wetsuit, but I doubt there would be any added warmth, and it would probably inhibit your wetsuit function. You would be better off with something like Lavacore.

can you ware these under a wet suit for added warmth

No, these are drysuit undergarments. They will wick moisture away from your body, but not the 'under a wetsuit' kind of moisture... ;-)

BTW - I've been asked by a couple people about condition. These were tried on once for size, but have never been worn. Brand new condition.

No, these are drysuit undergarments. They will wick moisture away from your body, but not the 'under a wetsuit' kind of moisture... ;-)

BTW - I've been asked by a couple people about condition. These were tried on once for size, but have never been worn. Brand new condition.

I'll take the set.
Thanks Gregg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom