Free Beer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaErgoSum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Nah not really, just a big hello to everyone here. A little about me, qualified OW in Dec 06, three years off unable to equalise and got back into it January this year. It was an allergy as it turns out.

Have been working my way through the quals (nothing like a good game of snap with your c cards eh?) and am a few bits away from finishing my divemaster. My diving experience is somewhat limited to be honest, never dived anywhere but here and looking forward to hitting egypt next year for a couple of weeks. Or anywhere warm really.

Hope you'll all be patient when I ask stupid questions as im sure I will have many, maybe i'll see some of you on the rock sometime!

SES

Welcome to Scuba Board. Lotsa great answers on this site.

Good luck with your DM. Only stupid questions are the unasked questions. I've asked many stupid questions and will continue to do so because I want to learn. :D

Btw, clever attention getting title. :clapping:

Welcome to the board. Best way to learn is by asking questions. Nice way to get our attention but please don't tease us. :D

Welcome to Scuba Board, I also just finished my Divemaster and starting to work on Assistant Instructor. If there is anything I can help with, feel free to ask.

Nice...welcome to the board! I'm not angry about the beer btw...not angry at all.

notAngry.jpg

IOM ... the place of my first holiday away from the parents many many years ago - infact so many years ago it doesn't bear thinking about !!

Welcome to Scubaboard, from a Brit living on another little island the other side of the globe - with warm clean ocean.

Cheers

Great you worked out the problem and great to see you here.. lots of good people and good info.. don't worry... if you have a question I bet others have already asked it or have been too shy to ask! There are no stupid questins really but there are sometimes stupid answers... I try not to :footinmouth:

Keep safe and Keep blowing bubbles
ScubaDiving.gif

thanks so much for the kind welcome, I see theres a good few of ya from Florida. I had a serious think about coming over there to do my IDC (waaarrrmmmm). Methinks there may be a temporary flummoxing when the whole PSI/feet/farenheit thing happens.

I was supposed to finish my DM last weekend but ended up buddying and guiding, so i'll probably finish this week in the evenings before the stupid clocks go back and I can only night dive after work. AND i'll have top buy beers when I pass, so I guess the Free Beer think was kinda true!

See you'se all around on the forums........:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom