Free Dive Log Pages- Download PDF HERE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice... Thanks for saving us all some money and time searching...:eyebrow:

OK. I ran out of room in my logbook and I just couldn't bring myself to pony up $15 for another insert. I looked around and found several examples that you could just print out. Some were good, most were bad. I took what I found and combined the best attributes into this pdf. It's formatted so that two pages are printed on one side of a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. No Trimming or croping, yeah!!! Sooooo, if you print it duplex, fold it in half....voilla! You got a logbook!

I hope folks find this useful

Keywords: Dive log, logbook, pages, filler, scuba

Thanks, saved me for my next trip

I have been needing to update my logs -- thank you....

great work....and thanks for the revival of this thread.....

You are the man. Signed up on this board just to get your pdf when it popped up on a google search. Indeed, log pages are ridiculously overpriced. Many thanks!

OK. I ran out of room in my logbook and I just couldn't bring myself to pony up $15 for another insert. I looked around and found several examples that you could just print out. Some were good, most were bad. I took what I found and combined the best attributes into this pdf. It's formatted so that two pages are printed on one side of a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. No Trimming or croping, yeah!!! Sooooo, if you print it duplex, fold it in half....voilla! You got a logbook!

I hope folks find this useful

Keywords: Dive log, logbook, pages, filler, scuba
Thank you so much!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom