FREE Drysuit, Regulators, and Fins with Goat Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep6_Official

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Valentine's Day is coming so we've added an awesome gear package to our Unexploded Goat.

HUGE GOAT PACKAGE: Unexploded Goat now comes standard with a Deep Six gear package (valued at almost $3,000) including a Makara custom-cut drysuit, a full regulator set for a doubles/twin-set or sidemount configuration, and a set of Eddy fins!*

White-glove delivery service, dinner with the Deep Six team, and a giant load of D6 swag also included with purchase of an Unexploded Goat. We're "giving away the farm" with this promotion! (see what I did there? I know, it was a baaaaaad joke.)

Unexploded goats... you know you want one. Contiguous US only; actual goat pictured may not be representative of the goat you receive, but if you buy this (seriously, please buy this) you *will* receive a genuine live goat.

*gear substitution of equal value available with purchase of Unexploded Goat.

What are the limitations on the dinner and delivery? Are you planning to road trip the entire team out?

Stop. You had me at "Huge goat package"

Edit: Nevermind I see it wasn't what I thought.

What are the limitations on the dinner and delivery? Are you planning to road trip the entire team out?
Chris and Doug will hand-deliver the gear and the goat with our signature "white glove delivery." We will also have our media person there to document it. Doug will select the venue for dinner.

You can return the goat to Deep Six in exchange for an additional t-shirt or a high-five (or other similarly-valued item) but all sales are final so you must keep the gear package.

Will it keep my grass trimmed? I could be interested...

Probably not though since it would probably eat the Aloe Vera plant and other things in the planter.

Back
Top Bottom