Free Iphone/Ipad Fish ID applications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had the same issue with it not showing up. Worked around it by doing a Google search. The first link on search results, after "scholarly articles", is the iTunes link for the app. I can only assume that there is some glitch in how the search tags are linked from within the App Store.

Thanks, it seems with some service, it simply will not show the app unless you are on wifi, as some sort of protection from people sucking too much bandwidth. Verizon actually suggested I download it on my PC thru the itunes store and install it that way (hate to say this, but don't have a clue as to how to do that).

Just download it via the app store in iTunes - I checked and it does show up there. With your device connected, select it in the iTunes sidebar, go to apps, and make sure the Fishes app is checked. Then synchronize, and it will transfer over.

As for the connection, I'm on AT&T, but was using a wifi connection when I tried to find it.

Fisheater, Thanks for posting. If you go to the app store, just typing in search "Fishes:" should bring up a bunch of listings, including both apps. Obviously, if you cannot see it, you cannot download them. I've redownloaded it twice today and yesterday, and asked several other to recheck and make sure they can see it. I do know it is very sensitive to spaces (not caps). It obviously does no good if people cannot down load it, so resolving what is going on is pretty important stuff. If you still cannot see it, please PM me with what you see and are are entering and will see if we can resolve what is going on.

I couldn't find it, and I was on wi-fi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloaded both a while back. Used the pacific app on my first dive trip to the eastern pacific, and found it excellent. Great photos, lots of information, distinguishing marks highlighted. With airline weight limits its hard to carry the books, but now I don't need to.
Thanks again for a great app!

I'm impressed with how comprehensive it is! Thankyou so much!!!!

waiting for the android app...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom