Free money for Charity Please read!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jwinter

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Please vote for this.

Health Ideas & News - Pepsi Refresh Project Pepsi is the sponsor for this.

Please vote for the Diveheart foundation. I am trying to get this out as may people to vote as possible. It can be found in the HEALTH $25,000 catagory. It reads Take American veterans on a scuba diving trip to Florida. You do have to either register with your Facebook account or email. Please vote and vote often for the next 30 days.

I volunteer with diveheart / dive military wounded. It is a great orgnization and I enjoy volunetering every other week. All those who participate also have a great time as do the family members attending with them.

Jwinter

This is only ranked 119th in the poll please continue to vote daily.
or text Pepsi @73774 Message: 103556
I havent recieved any txt msgs back other a vote confermation. so no spam
please vote daily till the end of the month

One problem that I noticed is that the Diveheart program is not on the first page when you visit the site, and open the $25,000 option.
You have to search threw several pages before you find Diveheart. That will naturally depress votes, because not everyone will put in the effort to locate it.

One suggestion I might make, is to ask a SB mod to change the name of this thread, so it attracts more attention on SB.

Something like: "Help Raise Money for Wounded Veterans to Discover Diving in Fl", instead of just saying free money for charity? Just an idea. Draws the attention of divers to the actual charity!

Just my 2 cents.

Done by me. Thanks for the post. I'll try to vote a lot too.

SeaRat

I just hit it again today.

SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom