Free NASE Nitrox certification course at Roatan Invasion 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
NASE Nitrox classes have been a huge success on past Scubaboard Invasions. NASE agreed to do it again this year!

So if you're not NitrOx certified and are going on this ScubaBoard Invasion, you're probably dissed that you'll be missing out on NitrOx. Well, feel dissed no more. NASE will be providing free online academics, while Pete and I will be providing free hands on instruction for anyone who has not yet gotten their NitrOx cert! So no, you DON'T have to miss out on NitrOx this trip or any trip. Let me break down the pricing schedule once more so there won't be any missed communications...

Online Academic Class through NASE: FREE!
Hands On Training: FREE!!
NitrOx Certification Card: FREE!!! (if you pass the first two).
Total cost for this? Nothing, Nada and Squat!

The Scubaboard Surge members, this is how to sign up for FREE NASE Nitrox e-learning
Thanks NASE for supporting the Invasion. Here are the details:

1. Deadline to sign up for the NASE Free Nitrox class is May 7th, 2017 . You must be at least 12 years of age and a certified diver.
2. Send an email with your full name, email address, phone number, & ScubaBoard name to me at divewithelena@gmail.com (for either myself or for @NetDoc). Each student must have his/her own email address.
3-Please complete and attach to that email the 3 release forms (Medical Statement, Safe Diving Practices, and Liability Waiver) found here: NASE forms.

We will
1- verify that you have signed up for the Surge with Surge Leaders (Cardzard & Roxanne) & Al from Bay Adventures
2- I will order the elearning codes all at one time around May 8th then send them to you shortly thereafter with a link and an access code to complete the NASE e-learning course.
3-Please upload a passport/ID style mug shot in your NASE profile.
3-Email me your completion form when you have complete the e-learning no later June 7th.

At the Invasion, we will be holding a review session to discuss setting your dive computer, and tank analysis, etc. Session time is TBA. Course must be completed AT the Surge.

ALSO, feel free to ask us about completing other NASE courses such as AOW during the Invasion.
If you have questions, just ask here, or shoot us an email or PM.

Nitrox students
1- urbaneve71
2- noj33
3- silvertip57
4-MrsFishgutsB
5-DiverJake
6-FishgutsB
7-BuoyBob
8-MC68

I will update the list as I get your information.

Last edited:
so who do we send the forms to

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom