Free Nitrox certification for Surge Team! Thanks NASE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The past three Invasions, the FREE NASE Nitrox classes have been a huge success. NASE agreed to do it again this year for Curacao Surge!

So, if you're not NitrOx certified and are going on this Invasion. NASE will be providing free online academics, while Lamar Hires, Jared Hires, Pete and myself will be providing free hands on instruction for anyone who has not yet gotten their NitrOx cert! Let me break down the pricing schedule once more so there won't be any missed communications...

Online Academic Class through NASE: FREE!
Hands On Training: FREE!!
NitrOx e-Certification Card: FREE!!! (if you pass the first two).
Total cost for this? Nothing, Nada and Squat!

How to sign up for FREE NASE Nitrox e-learning
Thanks NASE for supporting the Invasion. Here are the details:

1. Deadline to sign up for the NASE Free Nitrox class is October 31st, 2015 . You must be at least 12 years of age and a certified diver.
2. Send me an email with your email address, phone number, & ScubaBoard name to either:
divewithelena@gmail.com (for either myself or for Netdoc).

We will
1- verify that you have signed up for the Surge with our trip Leaders (Cardzard & Roxanne) & Al from Bay Adventures
2- then reply with a link and an access code to complete the NASE e-learning course. We will also email to you all of the necessary liability and medical release forms to complete.
Bring a print out of your completion and all the forms with you to Cozumel.

Depending on how many sign-up, we will be holding a quick review session to discuss setting your dive computer, and tank analysis, etc..
Review session will be the first night about an hour before the nights festivities. We will email to you more precise info as we get closer. We will complete quizzes, PIC cards, etc. after the first day of diving.
Course must be completed AT the Invasion.

Your only cost: post a review of your experience with NASE-elearning course here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/nase/ and share that to Facebook.

If you have questions, just ask here, or shoot us an email or PM.

Reactions: RJP
The cost part is still unclear to me...

:d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom