FREE NITROX - Special Promotion through December 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But this special is nice. I normally dive 100 cf air tanks for $90/trip before discounts, and this special gives you 120s of nitrox for $95/trip. Nice.

Yeah, I really appreciate that they're running this into December as well. I don't usually go this time of the year, but this promo got me thinking about flights. Would be nice if there were some awesome promotions in that regard too; prices for flights were pretty high across my two previous trips this year.

T
Yeah, I really appreciate that they're running this into December as well. I don't usually go this time of the year, but this promo got me thinking about flights. Would be nice if there were some awesome promotions in that regard too; prices for flights were pretty high across my two previous trips this year.

That’s why you should just stay, never return!

That’s why you should just stay, never return!

Chuck - this been on my mind for at least the last 16 years! :thumb:

I currently care for an elderly parent here, but perhaps one day I will look into it again. However, I did grab a couple of Ric Hajovsky's books for my own edification on the subject.

Good seeing you again on my last trip in July. Might hit you up for some advice on making the big move; but that is probably best saved for another thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom