Free of charge license for instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not what I was referring to at all. Btw, born in Netherlands, half Greek (spend a lot of time there, speak the language ), used to live in Australia, Russian wife (speak some Russian), so I’m pretty used to literal translations being a bit odd.

I was referring to the nonsense of not recognizing other agency certifications among other things. That’s simply not true.
Dutch, Greek, Russian and Australian , that is impressive , Geek and Russian more so.:clapping:

Dutch, Greek, Russian and Australian , that is impressive , Geek and Russian more so.:clapping:
Warning! Off Topic! Warning! I'm hoping my 1 year old daughter becomes a polyglot. I speak Greek, Russian, Spanish and English to her. My wife English and Russian. My mother Greek and English. My father Dutch and English. Obviously her primary languages early on will be just English and Russian, but as we will move back to Greece, she will become fluent in Greek. For now, I just want her to develop the ear for different languages. And with the last name Koeman (all the Europeans futbol fans recognize that name - but no, no relation), shouldn't she learn some Dutch too?

Back
Top Bottom