Freedivers at 105 Ft Were Inspirational....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey...I loved that cd, Thall! Oh, the discussion on the parasympathetic effects of the breath were explained so nicely.

yes, I want to get into it. I notice I can go a lot deeper in my mind than in the water. Ya'll made it look so easy.

Part of my problem is I am slower to equalize swimming down, but I was getting better.

Well Catherine, current plans are to move to the Big Island late this summer. Do I see freediving with the Mantas in the future? My son is up for it, is JB and the rest of your family?

yea..looking forward to having you out here.

I want to come over there to the Big island more, JB just came back and really loved it, up at Pohakalou training. (near Mauna Kea). I am in love with waimea, myself.

yes, I aspire to freediving more.

We're moving down by South Point, not much, but it will be home.

oh yes...great area.

I would love to buy a lot there. Three years ago....(I kick myself)

Every time I look at your photographs I wish that someday I will have such a collection. Outstanding as always and thank you for posting.

it is the camera...

on Program

and just being there.

thanks.

I'm new at scuba, would luv to try freediving/

BTW: Yours pics are great

And WHO Cares which cost more....its all for fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom