Freeport in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from Grand Bahama last night. We dove with Grand Bahama Scuba, and I definitely recommend them. They were wonderful. My wife and I also did our AOW with them over the weekend. The water temp was 75, a bit cold for repetitive dives. I brought my 3 mil, but only wore it on only one dive. All of the rest of my dives were in my 7 mil. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer in May when you go.

We stayed at the Port Lucaya Resort and Yacht Club, which was very inexpensive. It was directly next to the Port Lucaya shopping and restaurant area, so the location was very convenient. GBS picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off at the end of the dive day too. Lots of fun. If you're looking for a condo to rent instead of staying at a hotel, PM me. I have a friend I met there who has 2 that he rents our for a very economical rate. That's what I'm definitely going to do the next time I go.

Mike

just beginning to study for divemasters and looking to go for idc later can any one give me some good web sites to help with study on line

Bburtjan:
just beginning to study for divemasters and looking to go for idc later can any one give me some good web sites to help with study on line

Welcome to the Board!!

You might get a better response if you started your own thread.

Grand Bahama Scuba does shark feeds also. Just ask about it when you arrive and they can get it scheduled.

hey,
water temp is around 76.
if you are staying in port lucaya, try unexso.
just ask to speak to one of the instructors for real time dive info.
safe diving

divepirate:
hey,
water temp is around 76.
if you are staying in port lucaya, try unexso.
just ask to speak to one of the instructors for real time dive info.
safe diving

I have had traveling freinds that sat on a boat at UNEXSO all geared up and ready to go for an hour, just to have someone come out and tell them the dive was cancelled.

This happened 3 days in a row!! One day they made it over to Grand Bahama Scuba in time to go out with us. The other 2 days they didn't get to dive!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom