Fresh Pics from Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scipionems

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi to all,
here https://www.flickr.com/photos/scipio2010/albums/72157692029916374 you can see some new pics made in Galapagos islands during a liveaboard on M/y Nortada.
All the pics underwater are made with a Panasonic Gh5 in Nauticam housing and a Panasonic 7-14mm.
All the pics out of water are made with a Panasonic Gx8 :)
Scipionems

Incredible! Top of my bucket list. The shots of the Iguana underwater are fire!

Incredible! Top of my bucket list. The shots of the Iguana underwater are fire!

Hi ScubaSteve858,
it was an amazing trip, but not "relaxing"....
The waves and the current sometimes are very strong..... and the temperatures in water (especially in Fernandina and Isabela islands) are very cold.... (12-13°Celsius)....
I had to use a Dry suite.... because the semidry was not enough....
If you want to go there , you need to be prepared :wink:

Awesome

Very cool on the Eagle rays - they always seem to be very shy and was amazed at how close they came in and then turned around for a 2nd pass. @ 0:30 - very uncool o_O

Very cool on the Eagle rays - they always seem to be very shy and was amazed at how close they came in and then turned around for a 2nd pass. @ 0:30 - very uncool o_O

You are right snowdog61,
I was surprised too
But what make me crazy are the sea lions.... they are real actors.... joking with you..... it was the first time for me with the sea lions

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom