fresh Pics from Red Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing pictures.

I usually don’t care much about wrecks, but SS Thistlegorm is just incredible.

Last time I was there (last August) I didn’t see much of pelagic, no dolphins, no sharks. I’m hoping to see the Oceanic Whitetip shark and hopefully Thresher shark this coming December in the southern route with Red Sea Aggressor. They got almost $1000 off. I can go there twice for the same price I paid for Raja Ampat liveaboard.

Amazing shots , lucky lucky you ! What route did you take ?

Excellent photos.

Amazing pictures.

I usually don’t care much about wrecks, but SS Thistlegorm is just incredible.

Last time I was there (last August) I didn’t see much of pelagic, no dolphins, no sharks. I’m hoping to see the Oceanic Whitetip shark and hopefully Thresher shark this coming December in the southern route with Red Sea Aggressor. They got almost $1000 off. I can go there twice for the same price I paid for Raja Ampat liveaboard.

Hi Dan,
thank you .
You have chance to see Longimanus Shark and sometimes Hammerheads in Elphinstone Reef, Dedalus Reef and Brother's Island.
In Brother's Island you can see for sure the Thresher shark....
You are right, Red Sea is really less expensive than Raja Ampat....and for me (living in Europe) Red Sea is VERY near... Raja Ampat is fantastic destination... but it is very far and very expensive...

Reactions: Dan

Back
Top Bottom