Friday Point Lobos dive 5/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan-John-Thanks for coming down-It was good to meet and dive with you guys!
We dove at S Monastary on Sat-it was stellar! Got in an 87 min dive on the first trip out!There were even some dolphins in the bay....
Bob was in heaven!
I Was able to use his Fuji F-10 and managed to capture a few good shots!
Now I need to rob a bank...
Needs-

Inflatible
Can Light
UW camera and housing
Drysuit
Look for a slide show in the next few days.....

Thanks again!

Drewpy:
Dan-John-Thanks for coming down-It was good to meet and dive with you guys!
We dove at S Monastary on Sat-it was stellar! Got in an 87 min dive on the first trip out!There were even some dolphins in the bay....
Bob was in heaven!
I Was able to use his Fuji F-10 and managed to capture a few good shots!
Now I need to rob a bank...
Needs-

Inflatible
Can Light
UW camera and housing
Drysuit
Look for a slide show in the next few days.....

Thanks again!

Drewpy: Great pictures, above and below. Some of the best diving in the world.

Dannobee,

Let me just say "Thank You" again for allowing me to join the group, and for all you did. It was great to see NWGratefulDiver again, and it was great to meet some more local divers. Gotta check out the photos when I have time.

Like Drewpy, I want to save for a Drysuit, but I can live without some of the other items *laughing*. 49 degrees on the second dive was a little chilly, but not bad. Don't get me wrong, I really like my wetsuit, and it certainly draws attention, but it still gets a little cold after a while.

And Drewpy, thanks for bringing Dr Bailey and allowing us to get appointments to see the doctor! (and the pistachios!)

Wristshot

Jon ... PM me your e-mail addy (I know I have it, but don't know where) ... I've got a great pic of you in that devil's outfit ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ah, I see you all found out what I learned a year ago -- diving with Bob is an expensive proposition!

TSandM:
Ah, I see you all found out what I learned a year ago -- diving with Bob is an expensive proposition!

:lol: HAH! The only reason that I didn't bring more toys was that I thought I would run out of room in the inflatable! I really should have brought my video camera, though.

Always pay cash. Eat the receipts. Store stuff at your buddy's house. :wink:

Lynne-Its kind of like driving a VW Bug..Its fine, until your buddy takes you for a spin in his Ferrari....I just cant bear to even look at my Ikelite 4c now...:jpshakehe Serious light envy!!!

It was my first time using a nice UW camera while diving.After watching Bob on Friday, I thought Id give it a whirl,but wasnt expecting much....I was pleasantly surprised with the results! I actually got a few keepers! It was a hoot looking at all the shots on Bobs laptop back home! I now understand...

Anyone have a Fuji F-10 for sale...??!!

Bob-It was a pleasure having you here! I expect you to bring Chin next time,and your more than welcome to stay with us! I appreciate you letting me use your toys.....I think?:11:
Thanks again for the private class on Sunday! (he was nice enough to conduct a EANX class for my wife and I in the comfort of our living room!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom