Friend selling regs how much are they worth???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dstang65

Registered
Reaction score
My friend is selling his once used, SCUBAPRO Mk20 1st, G250 2nd, with mini VIP console and SCUBAPRO gauges, and an R190 octo?? What is retail for these?? What can he expect to get or me to pay??

Asking what's retail for that setup would need to be "qualified". As in, what is the MSRP vs. what the LDS would charge vs. an online retailer (Diveinn.com or LP).

To determin the value:
  • I would visit a few of the online retailers and then with your local LDS's who are selling ScubaPro.
  • Then I would check out some of the auctions (both current and completed) on eBay to help establish used prices
  • Finally, check out our own Classifieds Section to see if any equivalent setups are being offered.
I hope this helps! If you have anymore questions....ask away!

Dstang65

"My friend is selling his once used"

Is that used one time? If not, used for how many years? How many dives? Clean? Serviced? Well cared for?

I used a MK20/G250 combo for years. It's a very good system. As for the price, look around and ask questions. In the end, like my Dad always said "Anything is worth what the purchaser is willing to pay".

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom