From Dive Paradise website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Nice Guy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Fill out ahead or print out and fill in on the long plane ride.....anything to dive quicker!

"MOST IMPORTANT!!
Upon Arrival in Cozumel: Stop by DIVE PARADISE (our main store) to reconfirm your dive days, boat pickup times, and departure point. Your Voucher is your ticket for services to be rendered and must be presented to Dive Paradise at least 12 hours prior to the starting time of your first service.

Prior to diving, you must turn in a Divers Information Sheet. You may download a DIS, print and fill-out in advance or obtain one from us in Cozumel. You must fill out the Insurance form in Cozumel as they are individually numbered."

http://www.diveparadise.com/Docs/DiversInformationSheet.pdf

When you decide to redo the form, please make it so we can fill it out on line. After filled out, we could print it out and sign it. Believe me, with how bad my handwriting is, you would appreciate it.

When you decide to redo the form, please make it so we can fill it out on line. After filled out, we could print it out and sign it. Believe me, with how bad my handwriting is, you would appreciate it.

Attached to this reply is a copy of the form with fields that can be filled out on the computer. If you have Acrobat Reader (or equivalent), then you can fill out and print - not save for later. If you have the full version of Acrobat (or similar) then you can fill out, save, work on later, print, etc. -Enjoy

Attachments

• DiversInformationSheet-editable.pdf
    245.7 KB · Views: 144
The link below is to pdf creator. You use it like a printer to create a pdf of any document. Granted the pdf is just an image, but it is great to create a copy of a document for future printing or in this case, to create a pdf to save and email in. Oops, I just saw the form needs to be signed so this won't work. But it is still a great program.

PDFCreator | Download PDFCreator software for free at SourceForge.net

Great job guys! If everyone prints and fills out their form ahead of time, it will make it much easy to get checked in with Dive Paradise. :D:D:D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom