Frustrations trying to gain experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well! I had a brownie tonight. :dance:

You tell him, Jen!:D I bet it was a warm. gooey, chocolaty one too!:drooling:

(I got to stop that. It's making my mouth water):D

Well, I'm going back for another 2 to 3 hour dive today :D. It offsets some of the pain Jeni and her brownies have caused :rofl3:

:rofl3: You guys...

I am happy you're getting to do so much diving...just envious, that's all. :(

Just got back from 4 days in Cave Country over Christmas. It was cold, but had a bunch of great dives. :yeahbaby: Posted a blog with some pictures HERE

Sorry your plans changed, Tammy, but the caves will still be here whenever you finally make it down.

Just got back from 4 days in Cave Country over Christmas. It was cold, but had a bunch of great dives. :yeahbaby: Posted a blog with some pictures HERE

Sorry your plans changed, Tammy, but the caves will still be here whenever you finally make it down.

Glad to hear all went well fopr you!

Yes, I know. Trying to be patient, but sometimes its hard.

Greetings Tammy 72 hours and I will be rolling south to Cave Country!
I am ready to crawl out of my skin, it has been messy weather up here and I am sick of it!
I can handle some cold if the water is nice and toasty 72º!
Traveling light moving fast renting what we do not have! It is about time!
This is the longest non-diving period in my dive history!
Hope you get to get wet and below ground soon!
Safe diving all.

CamG Keep diving....keep training....Keep learning!

Ahhh!! Yet another great day of cave diving today. Some low and silty sidemount stuff and one giant fissure explored. Only 3 more days and then its a whole 6 days before we do it again.

Greetings Tammy 72 hours and I will be rolling south to Cave Country!
I am ready to crawl out of my skin, it has been messy weather up here and I am sick of it!
I can handle some cold if the water is nice and toasty 72º!
Traveling light moving fast renting what we do not have! It is about time!
This is the longest non-diving period in my dive history!
Hope you get to get wet and below ground soon!
Safe diving all.

CamG Keep diving....keep training....Keep learning!

Cam, Have some great dives! I wish I could get some in this month, but it just isn't meant to be. :( However,.... there looks to be light at the end of the tunnel:praying:. One of my buddies who backed out on me this month called me last night, asking if I would be interested in going down the beginning of Feb. to dive with him & another very dear friend. I have another 2 weeks off then! He didn't have to twist my arm very hard. So here's looking to Feb!

Ahhh!! Yet another great day of cave diving today. Some low and silty sidemount stuff and one giant fissure explored. Only 3 more days and then its a whole 6 days before we do it again.

Kevin, you're nothing short of cruel:crying:.... In time, in time,... I'll be exploring more & more... Just give me time.... Who knows,.. I may even take up side mount some day.:blinking:

Oh, Tammy, watch out -- and whatever you do, don't let somebody talk you into swimming a sidemount setup around. It's a very expensive mistake. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom