FS: (2) Faber XS Scuba Steel 100HP White

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdcpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale are two white Faber XS Scuba steel 100HP tanks.

Hydro 2004, vis July 2008.

Tanks have hardly been used and look new, except for the Nitrox sticker and the vis stickers. Very few scratches.

Local pick up in the Tampa Bay area only please.

How does $225 each sound?

PM with your email address for pictures.

Faber XS Scuba? Isn't it one or the other?

XS Scuba doesn't make tanks, they stick their label on others. I had not heard of it with Faber before but no reason they haven't. I thought most of theirs were made by Worthington but am not certain of that.

Can you post pics? Just curious about this is all.

I am also interested. PST 100's E7-100s and Worthington X7-100's are pretty close in terms of service presure and buoyancy, but Fabers are not as they are about 6 lbs more negative, are a 3AA tank not a special permit tank and and have a service pressure of 3180 (3498 with the plus rating.)

I am also interested. PST 100's E7-100s and Worthington X7-100's are pretty close in terms of service presure and buoyancy, but Fabers are not as they are about 6 lbs more negative, are a 3AA tank not a special permit tank and and have a service pressure of 3180 (3498 with the plus rating.)

Faber also makes "regular" HP tanks - the FX-100 series is much more common, and is only a pound negative when empty. I don't see a lot of the super-negative "mid-pressure" Faber HP-100s around.

DA:

You are correct about the tank.

They are a 3AA tank, at 3180 plus rating to 3442.

Apparently XS SCuba, OMS and others were selling Faber tanks in 2004.

I am not good at all about posting a picture here. If you will PM me with an email address I will take one for you.

Wayward:

That is NOT an LP 100. It is an HP 100.

It is a 3180 plus to 3442.

LP's are 2400(?)

These are definitely not LP tanks.

Back
Top Bottom