FS: 6cuft bottle, Greenforce Dual embilical, and one Greenforce Tristar head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have some items here that I need to sell as I really don't need at all.

The first item is the 6cuft bottle, great for either use of aragon or drysuit inflation bottle, or blowing air in front of people to annoy them. This tank is virtually brand, never been used and fresh from the factory. You however are responsible for your own hydro and visual. There is no valves as I was planning on using a regulator from Zeagle to screw it in. I'll let that go for $85 dollars with shipping including.

The second item is a dual embilical for the greenforce light. I used it before for doing camera work, but gave up on using the camera. This is perfect for either having a video camera system, use your left hand to hold the light while the second light is on the camera, or whatever you need to use it for. I'll let this one go for $185 with shipping.

And the last item is the tristar head, I'm throwing that away for $130 with shipping included. Really nice light and great for backup if you accidently broke your HID light or something.

I cannot accept paypal unfortunately. MO or check is acceptable
Anyways, pictures will come pretty soon!

Last edited:
Waiting for pictures senor.

Yeah, they'll be up when I get home.

Here are the pictures!

Greenforce Dual Embilical

006.jpg

Price has dropped to $130!

Tri-star Head

007.jpg

Price is now at $125

6cuft Bottle

008.jpg

Price is $85 dollars!

The hydro date on that tank is very brand new. It was just molted and created from the factory. Since TDL is having a sale, the tank is now at $70 with free shipping. The greenforce stuff is $10 less then what I listed it for. Thank you.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom