FS: Canon G5 camera/Ikelite housing/Ikelite DS-125

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pvak

Reaction score
I am selling a whole underwater digital photography system (preferably as a kit) but will consider selling each part seperately. It is in absolutely mint condition having been used only on one dive trip. I am selling it because I have recently moved onto a high end digital SLR in a pro housing and I don't need two systems.
What I have is:
-Canon G5 (6 megapixel) digital camera with all its original accessories ($600); ASKING $300
-Ikelite G3/G5 dedicated housing with tray and handle ($600); ASKING $450
-Ikelite Substrobe DS-125 with charger ($600); ASKING $450
-Ikelite TTL Slave sensor ($150); ASKING $125
-Ikelite Strobe arm ($55); ASKING $25
-Epoque DCL-20 Wide Angle Conversion Lens ($200); ASKING $150
If you buy the whole kit (Total $1500), I will throw in a custom fitted Pelican case that holds the entire system and I'll pay for shipping to US or Canada.
The price is not negociable as I feel that $1500 is a very fair price to ask (a saving of $700) for equipment that is practically brand new.
If interested contact me via e-mail (pvak@cooptel.qc.ca) or by phone (514-909-9251)
Peter

I'm interested in the DS-125 strobe and arm.

PM sent

When you attach the TTL slave sensor (which I have) the strobe functions in TTL mode with the camera. The TTL slave sensor monitors the pre flash of the digital camera flash and sets the DS-125 accordingly. If you are interested, please contact me through pvak@cooptel.qc.ca and we'll talk.
Peter

The Ikelite DS-125 I have functions in full Auto/TTL mode when connected directly to TTL cameras.
Peter

It is still for sale but before I sell individual items I would like to see if I can sell the whole kit at once.
Peter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom