FS: Complete set of doubles, HP119's everything is brand new except for 1 tank.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty V

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So I asembled this set of doubles in January and haven't used them once. Everything is brand new except for one tank.

What's Included:

*NEW XS Scuba Manifold
*NEW 2x XS Scuba Valves with plugs, yoke inserts, and delrin dust caps
*NEW highland bands and hardware
*NEW HP119 and one used HP119 which is still in great condition.

This setup has never been wet! I wanted to get into tech diving but just can't afford it right now so these gotta go. I'm asking $800 for the set which is a steal. The reason why I went with HP119's is because they're the same size as LP95's and you get much more gas. I think filled to 3000psi they end up at 105 which makes them great for boats too. They've been stored with 32% since they were assembled.

Local pickup in so-cal unless you wanna pay for shipping. I'll deliver them within reason or we can meet up somewhere in the middle.

DSCF1451.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

DSCF1453.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

Billy

What would be your final price???

$800 and that includes local delivery. If you were to price everything out as new it would come out at over $1400 and everything is new and has never even been mounted on a backplate minus the one tank(sorry for the run on sentence).

Billy

What would be your final price???

That's what you write as your first post on scubaboard?...:shakehead:

Everything is brand new except for one of the tanks. I'd been trying to get him out to hop into the ocean with it, but he decided to sell them soon after purchasing as he has decided not to pursue technical diving at this point in time. I think that his focus is more in the underwater video area right now.

Last edited:
I really want doubles too! Good luck!

Last edited:
I wish I had the money to get these!

Last edited:
Define "local delivery" :D

like is Maryland local? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom