FS: complete underwater camera package, strobe and wide angle included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
OK, had this up before, but decided to sweeten the offer.

I need to sell this camera because I'm gonna take a tech class and need cash, so have to let go of my camera rig.

What I have is the Canon A570is, the Ikelite housing for the A570is, an Olympus UFL-1 strobe, and a 67mm threaded wide angle lens.

An entire camera setup like this will cost you close to $950 and here I'll sell it to you for $600.

First off is the Canon A570is: camera is still in excellent condition and probably the best camera for underwater. Has complete control for the aperture and the F-stop, very crucial for taking pictures underwater. Retail price is $122.89

a570is.jpg

The next item is the Ikelite housing for the A570is. This housing will make sure nothing can leak inside. Buttons are very easy to push even using gloves and O-ring is still good. Warranty card is still included so this housing is very brand new. Only used around 10 dives and never took it around the world. A brand new one is $279.95

017.jpg

The Olympus UFL-1 strobe is actually made by Sea & Sea. Very good as a backup or a good primary, used this several times in Big Sur and Cozumel. But condition of the strobe is still in excellent condition. A new one from the box is around $249.95

IMG_4265.jpg

Also included is an Epoque 67mm threaded lens. Great for taking pictures of large reefs or large subject. A new one will cost $279.99

009.jpg

If you were to buy an entire new camera setup, a setup like this one will run you up to $950 including tax and shipping. But here, you get a great deal for this setup from me for a mere $600.

*bump*

camera is here...

Lens has been sold. :)

The rest is still there and is at $450. Any takers?

Price being dropped to $425!!! Camera, handle, and strobe still here!!!!

Okay, I'm dropping the price down to $400 now. Or $225 for the camera/housing and $175 for the strobe.

Okay, price for camera/housing/misc is now only $200. Strobe is only $175!

Get both together for $350 and save $25 dollars!

Seriously, need to get rid of this! Prices is already low as it is!

Camera/housing is sold!

sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom