FS: Ikelite G5 housing, 2xYS-90 strobe, UWL-100/fisheye dome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have this huge wonderful camera system and all it needs is a home to go to.

The housing is the Ikelite housing for the Canon G5 camera. Housing still looks like it is in brand new condition, just recently had Ikelite serviced it for regular checkup and probably THE best camera I ever use.

The tray and arm is made by ultralight, the best arm to position the strobe and other misc items like lights or whatever.

The two strobe is the YS-90. One of them is the DX model and the other is the Auto model. Both recently been given a yearly service and still works great.

The wide angle lens have given me wonderful shot. It is the UWL-100 with the Fisheye dome. There is some minor scratches because of some clumsy people accidently scratched it. You can use the allen wrench to unscrew the fisheye and still use the UWL-100 lens.

And last but not least is the housing has the sync cord from Ikelite which unfortunately is manual as they didn't have TTL at the moment.

All this whole setup will cost you an arm and a leg, but I will sell it to you for a loss of $850. This whole setup was well over a thousand for me. It was also my labor of love and always followed me everywhere.

The UK box is not included but if you want the box, just add $40 to it. Please know I may add shipping charges as this is a large box that will protect the camera very well.

I prefer not to break this system apart, but if nobody wants it as a whole then just PM me and we can talk about it.

Anyways, if you have any question, just PM me and I can provide any further information that you might desire.

Only accept check or MO at the moment. Sorry.

Everything is sold, thanks for looking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom