FS- I've got a few too many items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacksatlanta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm reducing my gear collection by a few things. All regs have been just serviced or will be right before shipping by a factory trained authorized tech. I'm a dive shop manager.

Atomic M1 DIN circa $300 - M1 second stage has the T2x Magnum lever installed, this improves its performance to that of the T2x (better than their other second stages) 1st stage is no longer environmentally sealed but i will include the sealing boot so you can reseal it if you want. I removed the seal because I do not dive cold fresh water and prefer not replacing the christo lube every time I service it. Regulator just serviced.

Atomic B2 DIN $300 - B2 1st/2nd stage just serviced, was my pool regulator. Color is Gray.
Atomic SS1 Yellow $150 - Just serviced, I have the 3/4 inch adapter for BCD hoses. Not sure what happened to the other two that originally came with it.
Mares MR22/Abyss $165- This regulator is used as one of my stage bottle regs and i will service it prior to shipping. Currently configures for DIN use but I can return it to yoke configuration if you desire.
Another Mares MR22/Abyss $165- This regulator is used as one of my stage bottle regs and i will service it prior to shipping. Currently configures for DIN use but I can return it to yoke configuration if you desire.
Mares v16/Proton Metal $150- This regulator was used as my O2 regulator and is currently set up for DIN use, i can return it to a yoke configuration if you desire it.
NUVAIR Pro Trimix Analyzer $600- Purchased this analyzer in late 2008, didnt do the trimix diving I thought I would and only really need an oxygen analyzer. I am including a brand new 10/2011 oxygen sensor but the current installed sensor still reads solid and correct.
Merino Wool 7mm Elastiprene Full, Mens Large $175
(2) Genesis Resource Pro Wrist Computer $150 each-
Used less than 20 dives, just dont need them anymore.
HP 119 set of doubles $600 - 2 XS Scuba HP 119 born 07/2009 with a XS Scuba 1.5 turn 300 bar manifold and highland mills 8.0 bands. Do not want to break this set up. Currently tanks are apart but will reassemble for you if desired. Tanks can be shipped but shipping would likely be alot. Would prefer to have them picked up in Atlanta or arrange to meet someone in cave country.
Highland Mills 8.0 set of Bands $80

Please PM me with any questions or requests. Thanks for looking

Jack

Here are a few images of some of the equipment I posted for sale. PM me for more or specific image angles, etc.
Atomic B2.jpgAtomic M1 DIN.jpgAtomic SS1.jpgTrimix analyzer.jpgMares Proton Metal V16.jpgPinnacle Elastiprene Large 7mm.jpg I also found a few more items,

Dive Rite SS Backplate only $65
HOG Black Aluminum Backplate only $30

HP119 1 of 2.jpgHP119 1 of 2.hydro.jpgHP119 2 of 2.jpgHP119 2 of 2 hydro.jpgPinnacle Elastiprene Large 7mm backside.jpgHighland 8.0 bands.jpgMares MR22 Abyss 1.jpgMares MR22 Abyss 2.jpg

I stated in the first description that the tanks birth date was 07/09 as you can see in the picture they were actually born in 01/2009. They are spotless inside and have always been used for partial pressure mixed gas and were just O2 cleaned. For $30 extra per tank I will have them hydro'd and oxygen clean them again before pick up or shipping. Hydro and cleaning would take about 2 weeks.
Thanks again for looking.

Pm sent about the hog plate

I'm 5'9 and weigh between 160-180 and this suit fits me very well. At my higher weight it is a very tight. I think it would fit you very well. At the time the size chart said this suit size fits someone 5'11 - 6'2 and 190-215 but i can tell you it fit me best when i was 165-175. It is not long on me and I cant imagine someone 215lbs getting into it. As Stretch suits go, the elastiprene is not all that stretchy in my opinion.

PM sent about the M1 and B2.

Atomic M1 DIN - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Atomic B2 DIN -SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Merino Wool Elatiprene - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Sorry to anyone who responded to this thread and didn't hear back from me, I was going through some pretty serious physical issues for the first 6 months of this year and virtually hospitalized the entire time. Here are a few items I still have and I will be posting more as I clean out the gear closet.
(2) MR 22/Abyss DIN 1st and second stages (will send pics if interested) [Parts to be converted back to yoke use will be included if desired] $100 each. + shipping
(1) Set of 8.0 Highland mills bands 3 inches wide for use with sea elite/dive rite/ xs scuba manifolds, no bolts $45 + shipping
(1) set of 8.0 HIghland Mills bands 2.5 inches wide for use with sea elite/dive rite/xs scuba manifolds, no bolts $40 + shipping
(1) set of 7.25 Dive rite bands 2.0 inches wide $25 + shipping
(1) Dive Rite SS Backplate $25 + Shipping
(2) Genesis Resource Pro Wrist COmputers [Like New] $ 125.00 each plus shipping

All Atomic Regulators - Sold
Atomic SS1-Sold
Diverite SS Plate- Sold
HOG ALuminum Plate - Sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom