FS: Kirby Morgan Model# KMB28 Band Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medicdiver06

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Kirby Morgan KMB28 Band Mask for sale. Mask has been dove 5 times; twice in the Mississippi; 3 times in a Quarry. Comes with regulator kit and manuals.

Price - $1100.00 obo

Attachments

• P1000279.jpg
    P1000279.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 4,411
I have a Kirby Morgan KMB28 Band Mask for sale. Mask has been dove 5 times; twice in the Mississippi; 3 times in a Quarry. Comes with regulator kit and manuals.

Price - $1100.00 obo

I agree with your price. How can we close the sale? I'm based in Spain, Europe

I agree with your price. I'm based in Spain, Europe. How can we arrange the sale?

hello, I wanted to know if anyone has purchased you band maxk as of yet, if it was still in as good of a condition as the posted picture and if you are still intersted in selling it?

Price - $1100.00 obo

Do you still have your 28 band mask for sale, if so please contact me at 732-407-7713 or at e-mail : deepdwn@optonline.net I need one fast.
Thanks Terry Kristiansen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom