FS Kodak Zi8 with Ikelite Underwater Housing and many extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmark920

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Kodak Zi8 with Ikelite Underwater Housing and many extras
Includes:
Kodak Zi8
Kodak manual
Original Kodak Battery
Two additional batteries
Power Cable
AV output cable
HDMI cable
Transcend 16GB Class 10
Ikelite 5660.08 Underwater case for Zi8
Ikelite Port Adapter
Bower 67-46mm conversion ring
Intova 46mm IFRED Red filter
Zeikos Wide Angle / Macro Lens with cover
Screen clothe
Custom aluminum bar for mounting on tray
Over $500 new in 2010. Now $250 (less than the price of just the Ikelite housing)
Priority Shipping in US $15. No out of country sales.

Camera works like new. The only minor defect is in the unused Ikelite Red filter. It has some scratch marks. However, this filter is not used as there is a new red filter on the wide angle / macro lens. I am including the unnecessary filter only because it came with the unit. Check out some of my dives on Youtube. This video YouTube - Wreck Diving Cartanza Senora St Thomas USVI with Dr Mark 1-7-11.flv
Wreck Diving Cartanza Senora St Thomas USVI with Dr Mark 1-7-11 was done with this camera setup. Of course the Youtube version is greatly compressed into flash and doesn’t show the High Definition quality.
zi8.html

A picture of the actual camera setup can be viewed at zi8
I will answer questions from this posting.
Have a great dive day!

Yes, it is still available as of 4/17/11. I won't be able to ship until the 25th, but it can be purchased now. Any other questions?
Dr Mark

Yes, still available. I will remove from the post here when it sells. I only have it listed here. Mid May I will raise the price and put it on Ebay.

Than I would buy it. Can send you the money by western union this week. We can discuss the details if you write me to komkar@hotmail.com

I apologize but no out of country sales. The last camera I shipped to Europe cost almost $200 for shipping which makes the deal less attractive and more difficult.

Out of curiosity is the wide angle lens an underwater one or did you just attach it to the housing and it worked fine?

Please note the Package is SOLD. Thanks for looking and best wishes in your underwater videography.

Hi Ktl: The wide angle lens was not made for underwater but worked fine. I used the special Ikelite Port Adaptor to connect it. To allow the lens to depressurize I simply flooded in between the macro and wide angle. Of course port adapters and red filters etc all use the same procedure of flooding passively to prevent pressure issues. The wide angle lens sold by Ikelite (though not made by them) costs more than the housing and camera combined. So I choose a less expensive route that served me well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom