FS: Mens Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loko2dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a Mens Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit for sale, is size SML, I'm 5'5" and 160lbs and it fit me perfect. I got this wetsuit as a gift about 3 months ago brand new, used it once at Ginnie Springs on a 30min dive and then rinsed with fresh clean water immediately. Reason I'm selling it is because I have two of same one and I don't need two. I'm thinking $125 shipped in the states is a fair price.
If interested please send me a PM or email me at loko2dive@gmail.com.

ABOUT THE WETSUIT

The Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit is truly the most comfortable wetsuit ever made, but it is so much more than that. This 3mm wetsuit is so flexible that it can stretch up to 200% more that standard neoprene, making it easy to don and doff, and also allowing it to accommodate a diver's weight change or for various layering techniques. The Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit has patented material that adds warmth to a suit, allows it to slide on more easily and dry faster, and reduces wetsuit odors. The Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit has molded rubber shoulder pads that holds the BC in place, pads the diver's shoulders, and prevents suit wear.
Kevlar Knee Pads provide exceptional grip, durability and comfort
Internally reinforced seam intersections for added durability
Dual-seal chimney seal ankles helps keep cold water out
Neck, wrist and ankle seals keeps the cold out
Back Zip with Leash (pull cord)
So flexible that the Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm Wetsuit fits and feels like the diver's own skin.

Pictures

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 43
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
    photo 2 (1).JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 29
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom