FS Steel 72s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boiler_81

Contributor
Reaction score
I have way to many steel 72s in the garage and need to get rid of a few. I purchased a dozen of these over the last couple of months. I would like to get rid of five of them. All have J valves and they are all out of Hydro. I have had the other seven tested and they passed without issue. I did have to have two of them tumbled to remove rust scale.

I am in SE Michigan but will be traveling (departing 4/8) to Ocala FL and then on to Long Boat Key Fl with a trip to Orlando thrown in at some point. I can bring a few of these along, if anyone along that route is interested.

Here is what I have:

1.) Galvanized Healthways with 1/2 J valve, I just had this one tumbled and it is ready to go to Hydro, the guy who did the tumbling said it would pass the visual. It would go with number 2. Due to having the visual done and having it tumbled I would need $50 for it. First Hydro 1963 last 1985. I would only sell it along with number 2 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

2.) Galvanized Healthways 1/2 thread K valve, stored with air First Hydro 1961 last 1971. I would only sell it along with number 1. $25 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

3.) Galvanized Aqualung with 3/4 inch thread J valve, stored with air. First Hydro1967 last 1971. $25

4.) Yellow painted Aqualung with 3/4 inch thread J valve, missing the J lever. Was stored without air. Only one Hydo 1970 $15

5.) Black painted SCUBA Pro 3/4 inch thread J valve, was stored without air. Can not make out the dates due to paint $25

6.) Yellow painted Voit 3/4 inch thread J valve, stored with air. First Hydro 1968 last 1973 $25

Thank you,

Scott

Last edited:
I do have a set of Healthway galvanized which are a match

1.) Healthways with 1/2 J valve, I just had this one tumbled and it is ready to go to Hydro, the guy who did the tumbling passed it visually and gave me a sticker. Due to having the visual done and having it tumbled I would need $50 for it. First Hydro1963 last 1985

2.) Healthways 1/2 thread K valve, stored with air First Hydro 1961 last 1971

I also have a set of galvanized bands and a back pack available for these if you are interested in doubling them.

if you had them with 3/4" thread and galvanized I would be interested.

For some reason I can not edit the original post. Here is an updated status:

1.) Galvanized Healthways with 1/2 J valve, I just had this one tumbled and it is ready to go to Hydro, the guy who did the tumbling said it would pass the visual. It would go with number 2. Due to having the visual done and having it tumbled I would need $50 for it. First Hydro 1963 last 1985. I would only sell it along with number 2 SOLD!

2.) Galvanized Healthways 1/2 thread K valve, stored with air First Hydro 1961 last 1971. I would only sell it along with number 1. $25 SOLD!

3.) Galvanized Aqualung with 3/4 inch thread J valve, stored with air. First Hydro1967 last 1971. $25 TAKING A RIDE TO FL, SOLD!

4.) Yellow painted Aqualung with 3/4 inch thread J valve, missing the J lever. Was stored without air. Only one Hydo 1970 $15

5.) Black painted SCUBA Pro 3/4 inch thread J valve, was stored without air. Can not make out the dates due to paint $25

6.) Yellow painted Voit 3/4 inch thread J valve, stored with air. First Hydro 1968 last 1973 $25 TAKING A RIDE TO FL, SOLD!

I could be interested in the black scubapro tank. I have one, from 1978 & would like a mate for a possible doubles rig.

I'm in SE Alabama, on the state line with GA & may not be far out of the way for your trip down. Or it could be shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom