FS: Two Al 80's.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustinF

Registered
Reaction score
2 ALUMINUM 80's, like new, only 6 months old, brushed aluminum, yoke valve, valve cover, tank boot, both for $350, negotiable. (604)220 6902.

Thanks!

we sell brand new al80 tank with a 20 air fill pass($160 worth of air fills ) @$225.So the tank cost in reality $65.Why buy used???

oly5050user:
we sell brand new al80 tank with a 20 air fill pass($160 worth of air fills ) @$225.So the tank cost in reality $65.Why buy used???

$160 for 20 air fills and this "bulk price" ? that's $8 bucks per fill bulk price. How much are fills if you buy them one at a time? $10 bucks? Ouch! .

I bought 2 "air fill cards" with 10 fills each for $30 bucks each at my local dive shop here recently. so that's two of them for $60 bucks and the same number of fills, instead of $160.

At the same time. Good luck getting $350 for two used aluminum 80's.

Do you guys note what forum your in and where I live before you start talking?

Where I live an AL 80 with no fills is about $250. My friend paid $290 with I think 50 fills. That price is each.

I paid $500ish for both tanks, and all my basic gear together, and I got free fills for a year.

I guess you should count your lucky stars you live where you do and don't have to pay what we do.

Thanks for your 2 cents though, here's your change.

mike_s:
$160 for 20 air fills and this "bulk price" ? that's $8 bucks per fill bulk price. How much are fills if you buy them one at a time? $10 bucks? Ouch! .

I bought 2 "air fill cards" with 10 fills each for $30 bucks each at my local dive shop here recently. so that's two of them for $60 bucks and the same number of fills, instead of $160.

At the same time. Good luck getting $350 for two used aluminum 80's.

we sell the air pass at $75..20 air fills..to get the air fills when you walk in and no pass its $8...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom