FS: Vintage and not-so-Vintage Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The poseidon cyklon 300 1st stage is the old 2305 model. they came with a british pipe thread. Adaptors fittings can be had but are sometimes hard to find and can be expensive.

The full face mask may be part of an SCBA- self contained breathing apparatus.. Not for SCUBA but for safety use above water. HAZMAT and such.

Cool, I may use it if I decide to melt down some lead into weights, or lend it to my girlfriend next time I have chili.

The Survivair is not for underwater use but a piece of emergency breathing apparatus. Used one for years in the Navy. They were replaced by Scott Airpacks.

The dacor 2nd stage looks like a Dacor Olympic (possibly 400) unit.. I've got 2 sets of those with 1st stage and gauges and they still work. :)

I bought the Mistral and had it rebuilt. I did my frist dive with it last Friday in the Ballroom basin at Ginnie Springs. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to dive it again.

interested in the mistral for $50. if still there I am ready to buy.
Thanks
Jeff

Still waiting to hear back about the Poseiden reg. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Paint

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom