FS Worthington X4 Pony...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The tank is brand new and has not touched water. I'm asking $60 dollars and buyer pays for shipping; it's 6.9 lbs.

I use Fedex ground so local divers would save even more. Tank has always had 3,000 PSI.

Send me a PM if interested...

dy7w4g.jpg

including pony rig and strap?
thanks

Sorry for not being clear. The pony X4 is the only item for sale. The X-bracket and strap sold for $20 dollars to another scubaboard member.

Thanks,

MG

Someone on the deco stop or on rebreather world was just looking for one of these. I bet it would make someones day if you posted on there or tried to find the link. I will check to see if I can find it too.

Is this a X4-13 or 19?

K - thnks.... I'm looking for x4-19's - they work perfect on my rb between saltwater and fresh.
Hopefully the guy on TDS will bite... As NWD said, these are tough to find and fill a niche...

The X4 Worthington 13cf pony is still for sale...

MG

I've reduced the X4 pony to $65 dollars shipped to your door... Take advantage of new equipment, this steel pony will come in handy. It also comes with the 3442 psi valve DIN/YOKE connection.

Send me a PM if interested... I take paypal...

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom