FS X-bracket pony adapter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I have the The X-bracket for a pony bottle for sale. It's brand new and has never touched water. I'm also including a brandnew cam belt to secure it to your tank.

$25 bucks shipped to you door...

I'm going to be going doubles in the future and want the Halcyon straps instead.

Thanks,

MG

346kdbq.jpg

2mwe6mv.jpg

Last edited:
Wow,

Is everyone slinging pony's on the D-ring these days? The X-bracket is really nice way of getting weight off your D-ring and routing it towards the back...

p.s
I paid $20 bucks for that brandnew cam belt at my LDS... Left the shop having paid $49.99 for the X-bracket... My loss is your gain, they are brandnew both... Don't pay full price on the internet...

I think you are a nice guy Mike. Relax, it will sell, your price is more than fair.
Have a good day.

I use one of these too and love it better than any other system. Post it at spearboard. Most who spearfish dont sling.

I use one of these too and love it better than any other system. Post it at spearboard. Most who spearfish dont sling.

Thanks,

Where is spearboard? Is it a link on this forum? Can you nudge me in the right direction?

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom