FSOT: Aeris 5 Oceans BCD - XL - Blue - Used 4 Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DV8ED

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For Sale: Aeris 5 Oceans BCD in size XL, color blue. Purchased a month ago and used on 4 dives in the last week. Two fresh water and two salt water dives. Cleaned after dives of course.

Integrated weight system is great - absolutely love it. It worked flawlessly even up to 34# for a cold salt water diving. Really secure snap in with great tactile feedback so you know it's secured. Pretty lightweight at 6.5#. Does not include knife or whistle in photo. for more photos, check Aeris website - they are good stock photos.

It's brand new for all intents and purposes (and quality tested in four dives by me!) Problem is that is just doesn't fit my build well (6'5", 225lb, long thin torso, spare tire at waste). YMMV. Great all around hybrid BCD in my opinion - wish it fit better.

$350 - I'll pay for FedEx shipping. Would also consider a trade for Zeagle Ranger (not LTD). $ difference negotiated of course.

Thanks,
Ed

Attachments

• Aeris BCD.jpg
    Aeris BCD.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom